Portfolio management is the effective and efficient management of an investors assets which is extremely essential when building an investors profile. These assets include various bonds, shares, commodities and as well as real estate. All of the investment decisions are to be made in correlation to investment goals and objectives that are relative to a specific time frame and risk tolerance of each investor. RC Financial Group understands that this can be a difficult task that is why we will be your back bone and ensure that you are well on your way to achieving your unique target objectives.
We will educate you of the thought process of an experienced investor while conducting a thorough assessment of your individual needs and risk profile. There are no shortage of options to accommodate any of your desired rate of returns when referring to open-ended funds or more commonly called mutual funds. They offer an investor the ability to decide which fund is best suited for your investment style. Four main categories of these funds are money market funds, bond funds, stock funds and hybrid funds, each come with their own characteristics to choose from. Exchange-traded funds are another type of open-ended fund that is traded over an exchange and in recent years have gained more popularity. With our recommendations and your elevated thought process the most appropriate investment decisions will be made.
- Asset classes include Equities, Bonds, Real estate, and Commodities
- Types of funds with their own asset allocations include; Mutual funds, Segregated funds, Hedge funds, Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Allocation of capital will have a significant effect on the performance of the fund
- Proper allocation has more predictive power in the direction of the portfolio
- Degree of diversification dependent on the client’s risk tolerance
- Limit exposure to various types of risks such as credit risk, liquidity risk, and market risk
- Indicate what percentage of funds should be invested in each particular asset
- Ideal diversification requires over looking the interrelationship between potential asset and liability returns
- Maintaining cross-correlation returns
- Market neutral
RC Financial Group also has vast expertise in stock trading and can do so on behalf of our clients. Our knowledge stems from in-depth analysis utilizing stochastic, economic calendar, stocks charts, financial statements and any other form of objective reporting. These techniques grant us a strong insight into the potential project of interest when making our investing decisions. We employ different Risk management strategies to go along with securing our investors interests.
An Illustration of some of the techniques which we employ to study data empirically:
Call us to speak to a Portfolio Manager today and discuss how you can make your portfolio grow!